Game Update #42 will give EverQuest II players the most exhilarating and challenging 24 epic quests, one for each class, to date. From weapons to cloaks to tradeskills, the transformations that come as a result of completing the quests are visually stunning with spectacular animation effects. From the Shadownight’s black blade of wicked design containing the essence of Envy itself, to the Templar’s rotating and crushing copper and silver hammer, each weapon wields a power that players have not experienced before.
Other features in Game Update #42:
– The deities return with renewed strength, and additional members
– New mannequins allow players to show off their armor and weapons inside their houses
– Searching for coveted items on the broker should become much easier with the new ability to search for items by the effect name of the item
– Pet Options window allows players to set their pets’ names, hide status and how their pet will act around them
– Players can see what may be happening between their computer and SOE’s, with a new Connections Stats window which shows ping, bytes per second, frames per second, and packet loss.
WHEN: Game Update #42 is scheduled to launch on Wednesday, February 6, 2008.