hell-tech, the leading Greek Adventure-Publisher, has announced that it has secured the publishing rights to critically acclaimed PC-based, Adventure Overclocked developed by House of Tales Entertainment GmbH. The agreement has been signed with the leading German Adventure-Publisher dtp Entertainment AG.
What is Overclocked:
The psychiatrist David McNamara, who has been afflicted by inexplicable choleric attacks since performing duties as a US Army combat psychiatrist, and is continually racked by crises in his marriage, is called to New York as a specialist for forensic psychiatry.
At Staten Island Hospital for Forensic Psychiatric Services, he is entrusted with investigating the cases of five teenagers. Each has been found wandering scared, screaming, disoriented and alone through the city. All of them are suffering from amnesia. Dave begins to delve into the past memories of each of them and makes horrendous discoveries at the same time. His discoveries do not just concern the fate of the five, but his own as well…
– Several Player controlled characters allow the player to experience the story fromdifferent viewpoints
– Innovative storytelling techniques create a unique gameplay experience
– Fluid character movements and an advanced facial animation system bring thecharacters to life
– Achieves cinematic presentation by use of camera techniques pioneered by featurefilms
– Icon based dialogue system
– Complex yet intuitive interface
– Dynamic realtime shadows
– Atmospheric real-time particle effects (rain, snow, lightning)