Bounty Bay Online is available at a SRP of ?19.99. The first month of subscription is free, and then the game requires a monthly subscription fee of ?6.99.
Bounty Bay Online puts gamers in the heyday of sailing ships. With their own boat, they can explore the known world and visit 60 harbour cities in America, Australia, Africa and Asia, but they can also set course towards European cities like London. There, players can drop anchor and walk into the British capital of the 15th to 17th centuries.
Gamers can choose their path to fame and fortune. They can act as a blood thirsty pirate, or as a peaceful fisherman. And even if they don?t like the water, they could become a farmer, a blacksmith or a lumberjack. Also, a career as a trader is a possibility ? thanks to the trading system that calculates all the prices based on supply and demand.
If one prefers sabre over silver, then the way of the skull might be the preferred choice. Pirates can attack and conquer cities, fight sea battles and capture other ships. They can collect goods from sunken ships, and sell them in the next harbour they sail to, providing there’s no price on their head yet or that they have sufficiently bribed the city guards ? otherwise, they might have to sail to special pirate hideouts instead.
Every member of the Bounty Bay Online world has its own ships. Right after the start, they have a simple boat, but while playing they gain access to lots of better ships, for example, a beautiful frigate with a hand-picked crew. With those vessels, one can even explore the more dangerous waters. And there is a lot to explore ? from the pyramids of Giza to the The Great Wall of China. Findings, as such, are automatically entered you’re your own personal logbook, so that every gamer writes his own book of fame and adventure.
Features of Bounty Bay Online
– More than 60 historical cities and ports
– More than 1,500 discoveries ? from the Great wall of China to the Egyptian pyramids
– Enhanced skill system: Become a powerful pirate, merchant or explorer
– Crafting system: Become a farmer, shipbuilder, blacksmith or another historic profession
– Guilding: Each guild has their own guilding house and can take cities under siege
– Comprehensive quest-system and epic duties
– More than 100 historic ships, from the simple sailing boat to spectacular frigates
For more info visit: www.bountybayonline.com