While the open beta test of Bounty Bay Online is a full success with thousands of players now taking part in conquering the seven seas, an update has been put online offering many gameplay improvements and additional content.
The current update adds exclusive new quests and NPC’s to Bounty Bay Online offering additional adventures and possibilities for all players. A new Beginner Quest offers more opportunities to get into the game, while they explore a thrilling search for a secret. In addition, the first quest of the Hunters Alliance, the first Pet Bait quest and a new Prison NPC have been implemented.
Detailed upgrade notes:
New Beginner Quest available:
– We have implemented a new beginner quest that shows the different possibilities of BBO.
– This quest is currently only available in Athens, but will be expanded and made available in Alexandria soon.
Implementation of the first Hunters Alliance Quest:
– The first quest for land fighters will start in Tripoli and is intended for level 11-30. This includes your highest fighting skill level in Sword, Falchion, Axe and Gun.
– We will introduce a new friendship rate in the game with this quest, which will play an important role in future quests.
– We will add further Hunter Alliance quests soon. These quest NPC?s will later be found in many cities. There will of course be quests implemented and available for all skill levels.
Bounty Bay Online puts gamers in the time of early discoveries in the 15th century. Every gamer builds his own online destiny, whether you choose to be a merchant, adventurer, fisherman or pirate. Besides Europe, Africa and Asia also await players to be explored. Bounty Bay Online is scheduled for release in September 2007.
For more info visit: www.bountybayonline.com