The Open beta for Bounty Bay Online is already a hit with the fans, but this hasn?t stopped Frogster Interactive and Co-Publisher Yusho from implementing new content to make life on the seven seas even more fun.
The current update includes the first pet bait quest, giving players to possibility to get a pet as a companion on their travels. The other major part of the update adds Kamino ? on first sight a simple new NPC, on second sight a guy offering nothing less then escape from prison. However, at a price?
Detailed upgrade notes:
First Pet Bait Quest available:
– The first NPC where you can get bait food for pets can be found in the suburb of Venice. His name is Xiaowei.
– This bait food will enable you to tame a pet for your character. This pet will accompany you and is also able to fight for you. Pets can generally level up until level 100.
Kamino (Prison-NPC) added:
– There is a new NPC available in the room where you can find the gambling guard.
– All players can pay Kamino to get the correct answer for the gambling game with the guard to reduce their prison time by 1 day or lose 1 level of bare hand fighting to reduce their prison time to 0.
– Players who are below level 31 in sea battle and bare hand fighting can reduce their prison time to 0 once without losing a level in bare hand fighting. They can also get the correct answer for the gambling game with the guard to reduce their prison time by 1 day for free 3 times.
Bounty Bay Online puts gamers in the time of early discoveries in the 15th century. Every gamer builds his own online destiny, whether you choose to be a merchant, adventurer, fisherman or pirate. Besides Europe, Africa and Asia also await players to be explored. Bounty Bay Online is scheduled for release in September 2007.
For more info and access to the open beta fest, please visit: www.bountybayonline.com